Best Tips to Stay Cool in The Summer
- Publish date: Wednesday، 26 May 2021
Summer heat in Dubai is known for its intensity. While drinking water is one of the most basic tips to stay hydrated, there are other ways that we tend to ignore. Below are tips and tricks to stay cool in the summer!
Read More: Best Beaches and Pools in Dubai
Read More: Ways To Stay Hydrated in The Summer
Read More: Why Wearing Sunscreen Indoors is Essential!
Read More: Top Summer Indoor Activities in the UAE
- If you like to exercise then alter your pattern of outdoor exercise to take advantage of cooler times (early morning or late evening).
- Wear loose-fitting clothing, preferably of a light color. If you remember we have tackled color psychology and its affect during the heat, so keep an eye out for that.
- Other than choosing bright colors clothing rumor has it that cotton clothing will keep you cooler than many synthetics.
- When thinking of summer, we can’t help but think of deodorant to prevent from sweating but here us out on this trick, fill a spray bottle with water and keep it in the refrigerator for a quick refreshing spray to your face after being outdoors.
- If you're wearing a cap or hat, remove it and pour a bit of ice-cold water into the hat, then quickly invert it and place on your head.
- Store lotions and cosmetic toners in the refrigerator to use on hot, overtired skin.
Finally, just be logical and stay inside as there are plenty of summer activities to do in Dubai, and of course do not forget to stay hydrated and avoid dehydration for a fun and a memorable summer!
Image Source: Unsplash