Where to Try the Best Açai in Dubai

  • Publish date: Wednesday، 06 April 2022 Last update: Thursday، 07 April 2022

Açai is a type of barrier that was found on palm trees in South American rainforests, it is a lot like grapes, but its seed takes up about 80% of the berry, and the remaining 20% of it is full of vitamins and other nutrients. Dubai is full of places that serve the Açai bowl, and here is a list of places where you’ll try the best Açai in Dubai!  

Is Açai Healthy?  

Açai is a healthy option to have for breakfast, dinner, or as a snack. Açai will help build up your immune system since it’s packed with antioxidants, it will keep you full and your blood sugar steady, and it will keep your bones, heart, muscles, and nerves strong and healthy because Açai is high in calcium.  

Best Açai Bowl in Dubai 

Here is a list of the best places to try Açai bowl in Dubai: 

Acai Berry 

Starting the Best Açai Bowl in Dubai list with Acai Berry which is loved by many celebrities worldwide! And this made it globally recognized as the leading acai brand in the world. 

  • Location: Dubai Design District 

OakBerry Acai Bowls 🇦🇪 

OakBerry has over 500+ locations worldwide, where you can try organic acai from the Amazon! You can also order Oakberry via Talabat, Zomato, DrivU, and Deliveroo.  

  • Location: City Walk | Al Khawaneej Walk | Forsan Central Mall | JBR | The Outlet Village | Festival City | Grove Village RA 

The Açaí Spot 

The Açaí Spot is recognized as the first Açaí Café in the region, and you can enjoy an Acai bowl with many topping options that are fresh and yummy.  

  • Location: Deira City Center | DIFC | Dubai Marina | Me’aisem City Center | Umm Suqeim | DUBAILAND 

Projeto Açaí 

Projeto Açaí aims to bring the magic and benefits of Organic Açaí from the Amazon to the world you can also enjoy Hawaiian style Poke Bowls, Award-winning Avo and Toast. In addition, you can have a very special breakfast at Projeto Açaí. 

  • Location: Marina | Zayed Rd | Motor City | DSO | Ripe Market 



A post shared by GRAIN (@graindubai)

Ending the list with GRAIN which serves many yummy drinks and desserts, besides Açaí bowls and smoothies. 

  • Location: Al Khawaneej |Al Barsha | Al Warqa  

Visit UAE Moments for more articles about UAE.  

Follow us on our Whatsapp channel for latest news